Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blog Comments

Pdoc today prescribed me some Seroquel to help me sleep. I got halfway through my blog list and hit a wall. Tomorrow I promise to start from the bottom and go up. I'm going to get through them all tomorrow.

Kyle is doing fine. He's still drinking, I have smelled it on him recently. But he sought me out the other day to ask me some fishing questions. Made me feel good. I bought him a fishing license right after that.

I realize I haven't blogged about the family in a LONG time. Get ready for a complete family update in the next day or two.

Well, the seroquel is kicking my ass. More tomorrow.

Later, ya'll!

2 comments:

Teressa said...

When I took Seroquel it would put me out like a light and I would sleep forever. I wish I had some now. Hope you get good rest. Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Seroquel = Bliss