Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bipolarconnect Message Boards

Hey all:

Most regular readers know my main blog is now at Bipolarconnect.com. At bipolarconnect.com there are some message boards or forums. These message boards are one of the first stops by many people who are just coming to the realization they have bipolar disorder. They are often in crisis and the pain in their posts is plain to see.

If anyone has any time on their hands jump on over and lend some encouraging words to some of these folks. There are only a couple of us that are trying to keep up the spirits of these folks, and I'm lucky if I can put an hour a week into those boards. If anyone else can lend an encouraging word I think it would mean a lot to some of these people.

Bipolarconnect.com does make you register to use the forums, but that's not a big deal, if you're concerned about it, give a screen name instead of a real name.

Thanks to anyone who can jump in with a postitive word or two.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, I can probably stop by there once or twice a week. Thank you for letting us know about this need.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon, just to let you know, I moved too!! I think somewhere on your thing you had a direct link to a post of mine about Celiac Disease? You'll have to change the link.

Jon said...

Thanks Jane. Although you have so much on your plate be careful not to stretch yourself too thin.

Sharla, I have changed your link on this blog, I'll see if I can find the person that can change it on the other blog.

Anonymous said...

Jon,
Feast or famine is the way I work.
I would be happy to stop by when I have a feast on my plate.

Nicole said...

Jon,
That is a wonderful thing you are doing. The most encouraging words are from bipolars who are just discovering online support. I will definetly stop by!

:* Princess

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!