Saturday, November 03, 2007

Living Bipolar SIte

From depression to hypomania in a week? Welcome to my world. I've found myself smack-dab in the middle of a hypomania, and I'm enjoying it. But with the hypomania comes obsessions and ambitious projects. I've started to resurrect the http://livingbipolar.com project. I started by using Wordpress, and got that semi-functional. But Wordpress isn't as robust as I wanted, so I am in the process of building it in Joomla. Joomla is a Content Management system (CMS) that is very powerful, but has a steeper learning curve. I've used Joomla and Mambo for a few years on various sites, and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. That new site can be seen at http://livingbipolar.com/home2/

But anyway, that is my current obsession. So if it appears I'm ignoring this blog, well, right now I am. But I'll be back...

2 comments:

Lee Harris said...

I've been zooming for a few weeks this time... I'm blogging more....

Anonymous said...

I too am bipolar {11} - I'm missing a bit of hypomania, just a touch - not too much. I sympathize - you get some great ideas and tons of enthusiam but the minds so fast you can't stop to fully appreciate it !