Monday, February 27, 2006

Good Day

After probably the worst night I've ever experienced, I had a pretty good day. I've been long thinking about finding a new job, and last week I sent out a few resumes. Today I got a response, and set up an interview for Wednesday. It's been years since I've interviewed, but I'm looking forward to this one.

Also, I had another part-time opportunity come verbally together today that I'm VERY excited about. I hope to have details to post in the next day or two.

I'm not a big believer in Karma, but if I was being punished last night, it was WAY over the edge, and Karma felt I was owed a little bit after that. All in all, it has been a memorable 24 hours. And probably fitting for someone with bipolar disorder.

1 comments:

Maggs said...

That's great-an interview! Congrats! Always helps to boost the self esteem.

Karma punishes me but I'm not sure why yet.