Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In The News

I don’t like to get political on this blog, but today's headlines are just too inviting. I’m not going to publish a stance one way or another, but I may comment:

Obama’s My Space Controversy

US Soldiers Can’t Blog or Email Without Approval
"Mother Hen, this is the rooster. I am in the sandbox. I repeat..."

Joan Baez Banned By Walter Reed Hospital
Who says the public has a short memory?

FDA Seeks Anti Depressant Warning
We’ve known it was coming…

Vatican Calls Comedian's Verbal Attack On Pope 'Terrorism'
This Italian comedian will REALLY be heckled.

Rally Ends With Clash Between Marchers, Police

"There is evidence that officers knocked reporters to the ground, used batons on photographers and damaged cameras, possibly motivated by anger over journalists photographing efforts by officers to control the movements of marchers," an RTNA (Radio and Television News Association of Southern California) statement said.
And video.

HD-DVD Key Posted - Digg Readers in Full Riot Over Pulled Story
"Digg deleted my hard drive for posting the HD-DVD KEY! Now my hard drive refuses to write in binary. I get Error Code: 09-F9-11-02-9D-74-E3-5B-D8-41-56-C5-63-56-88-C0 . Oh, noz."

5 comments:

txandi prost said...

L    the    f***    O    L.

i found this   i r r a t i o n a l l y   humorous.

~t~ (for tittering)

Jon said...

Thanks, Txandi!

Lee Harris said...

I do get political and it's nice to see that I am not the only guy that uses sarcasm.....

Kiley said...

I totally dig your style, Jon...excellent post! :-D

Jon said...

Lee - My wife hates it.

Thanks Ari, and back atcha!